As 2018 starts to draw to a close and my 2018 mentor program moves into its final phase, I am looking for passionate new students interested in travelling this Pilates journey alongside me and my amazing colleagues. At Mpower I offer an intimate and personalised apprenticeship that is limited to 4 students. Our special Bondi studio is transformed into an interactive and engaging learning space, supported not only by me but my team of teachers.
The new program, created by Jennifer Golden Zumann of Pilates Chicago, offers a modern approach to the Classical system of Pilates.
– Module 1: Anatomy of Movement: a prerequisite for all instructors. A current approach to Biomechanics and Anatomy with direct reference to Pilates
– Module 2: Pilates Matwork: Training covers the full Mat repertoire from Basic, through Intermediate to the full Advanced sequence.
– Module 3: Equipment Fundamentals: Fundamental work across Reformer, Cadillac and Wunda Chair.
– Module 4: Intermediate and Advanced Reformer sequnces
– Module 5: Intermediate and Advanced Cadillac and Wunda Chair
– Module 6 : Barrels, Electric Chair, Pedi Pole, Magic Circle and accessories
With Module 1 planned to start April 2019, if you are keen to hear more and are based in Sydney, message or call me. Or you can download an application form here. I look forward to hearing from you.
For enrolment information, click here.